Friday 3 March 2017

Wrong timing Makeup

So I was on my regular morning walk at Lotus Park. The more I looked at everyone, the more I realised that each one of us look like a unique character from the zombie land. Hair all messed up, full body covered with sweat, sleepy eyes and desperate need to shape up.
After half an hour of walking, my eyes dropped down at 1 particular woman. There she was. The perfect girl. She was way too fair like the Punjabi girls with a flawless body and a pretty face you cant avoid. All the men were gawking at her.
That's when i noticed something really weird about her. She put makeup on her face. I could see the thick eyeliner on her eyes and the shiny lip gloss. And my head went like What The Fuck.
Who honestly does makeup before coming for jogging? Aren't you going to take a bath after you finish up walking? I didn't know whether I should envy her on how pretty she looked or mock her on how stupid she is to wear makeup while jogging. And that's how my day decided to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment