Saturday 4 March 2017

The Panty Problem

Just like the rest of the female population, I too decided to get over my breakup with food. The thing is I'm a food hogger. And when I have a reason like breakup, the junk food intake slightly becomes higher.
So I'm sitting at my apartment on a Saturday evening. I decided to take a quick shower before I land at the beauty salon. The one thing every women knows is, you are always supposed to wear good lingerie to a salon coz you are all exposed there. Since I'm already too depressed, I decided to wear my best ones.
And then the horror struck in. My sexiest panty felt tighter. I kept staring at myself in the mirror and wondered. What have I done to myself? Am i eating too much? Do all women get fat after a bad breakup? Or is it just me?
Question to ponder:
IS FOOD BAD???

No comments:

Post a Comment