Friday 10 March 2017

Friday nights and single women

TGIF! Sometimes I wonder how much this one word means to single women. After a week of working our asses off, finally the day comes. The start of a weekend. Now being officially a single woman, it has got me thinking. How do most women like me spend it?
1st category is always the party freaks. I use to be one of those once upon a time. Desperately waiting for fridays so that i can go out, dance my heart out and booze a lot. But i guess at some point we all get tired of that.
Now I have become one of those women who sits at home with a lot of junk food and endless TV shows to watch.
Sometimes I feel lonely thinking
that I have no one to spend my time with. And the other majority of time I feel relaxed enjoying my own time. I guess it gives me time to think about my life. So ladies, whatever you do on a Friday, make sure you are enjoying the moment and you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment