Sunday 26 March 2017

Men/Women as roommates??

Well I have always thought of myself as a modern girl with open thoughts almost about everything. Since my college days, I had more male friends than females. Not that I liked the company more, but somehow I ended up with them. So, when I started working, every now and then, some guy friend keeps visiting and crashing my place over the weekend.
This weekend particularly, one of my good friend crashed my place. I was very happy since I was meeting him after 1.5 years. But that's when I also realised it's not so comfy sharing your room with men anymore. Atleast not more than a night.
Now I know what everyone is thinking. It's not because you don't feel safe with them. I know all my friends are very caring towards me and I'm the safest with them. So that's not the problem. It's just I can't do the weird things I do alone. I had to run to the bathroom everytime I wanted to fart. You have to sleep on 1 side of the huge ass mattress you bought. Which means you don't get to twist and turn in whatever direction you want to. And the worst part of all was, I couldn't remove my bra at home. I felt suffocating wearing a bra 24*7. In short, you always need women to be your roommates. Coz they don't care if you wear a bra or don't inside the house. You can be a complete shameless infront of them. I guess the only man infront of whom I can remove my bra and still be comfortable would be my lover. Whoever that is. I guess I'm getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment