Sunday 12 March 2017

2 options at Holi

Last year when I played Holi, my face ended up looking like a guinea pig at the end of the day. This year I thought it would be a dry one. But obviously things dont turn out as we expect.
My friends decided to show up unannounced today afternoon and I played Holi for almost 4 hours. It was a good time until I came back home and looked at my face. There it was.
1st option, you either look like a Hulk which I thought I looked when I started playing. 2nd option is the pinkest guinea pig you have ever seen. And that's how I look right now.
I bathed and bathed and bathed but I still look pink. That's when I saw few girl's pictures on my WhatsApp playing Holi. They looked so pretty. I was wondering whether they hardly played or I overplayed. How the fuck do girls manage to look so pretty even
after applying that much of color? I definitely do need some tuition on that frontier. Happy Holi folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment