Thursday 21 June 2018

Getting lost in Goa


Strange things happen when you take a small detour. Sometimes unknowingly. So there I was with my oldest school friends visiting Goa for the first time. I was super excited. After millions of cancelled plans, I was finally going. So we wanted to visit the famous Chapora fort. My friend in the front seat ended up putting the wrong location and it was a disaster. So in the hush push of going back to the actual location, we stopped midway. Wanna know why? Check the video. We found a small spot. Absolutely no crowd around, no selfies been taken and mostly the thing that mattered was that there was no distractions. The view was breathtaking and I couldn't help but get lost in nature. So I guess sometimes getting lost is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment