Sunday 16 April 2017

When someone remembers

Ever thought how it feels when someone remembers the little things you tell them a long time ago? It is probably the best feeling ever. You end up thinking "Wow.. He actually listens to me".
The biggest example would be my best friend. Everyone knows how difficult it is to be a best friend. You are bound to hear the unending stories that the other has to say. But my bestie always surprises me in the most wonderful way possible. He actually remembers every single person from my life though he has never met them. I guess I got myself a keeper whom I'll never let go.
Few days back, another such thing happened. I have always been a huge fan of Fish Pickle. I still remember Kezia used to get home-made fish pickle to college. I have been searching them all over Hyderabad but never been successful. That is when suddenly one day a friend from office called me and handed over a new bottle of Fish Pickle. I was in shock. I never thought that people would actually remember such a small detail about me. And trust me, it felt great. So my dear people, never fail to surprise someone with the little things in life. As those little things mean a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment